Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Mitchell Communications Group, a rapidly growing, national award-winning strategic communications firm, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team located in Fayetteville, AR. This new position will be responsible for delivering all facets of the recruitment and selection life cycle including initial assessments, interviews, and offers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also assist in the development of multi-state and global recruiting strategies, employing both traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas. This role is critical in our mission to attract and acquire top talent while delivering exceptional client service.
- Coordinates and manages agency recruiting efforts for both passive and active candidates
- Partners with internal teams and hiring managers by understanding the goals of the agency as well as specific goals and challenges of the hiring team relating to recruitment and staffing while providing viable solutions
- Assists with internal and external hiring efforts
- Develops recruitment strategies, which may include working with internet sites and tools (job boards, social networking sites, internal sites, etc.) to maximize recruiting presence and exposure to potential candidates
- Provides behavioral interview guidance and training for hiring managers
- Reviews and tracks all applications using online applicant tracking system from the selection phase to on-boarding
- Counsels the candidate on benefits, salary, and agency culture
- Participates in employment events, such as: career fairs, job fairs, internship programs, etc.
- Conducts on-going analysis and evaluation of internal systems, practices and procedures to ensure compliance with current legal requirements while identifying areas of opportunity for improvement, and/or identifying possible violations/weaknesses in employment practices
- Proactively identifies talent by building a strong candidate network
- Acts as liaison with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms when needed to further develop employment advertising strategies and/or assist with recruiting and staffing needs when necessary
- Works on special projects
- Completes weekly report of employment activity and tracks employment statistics
- Reports EEO-1 information to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Researches recruitment and retention best practices and implements strategies
- Assists HR department in other areas as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least two (2) years related experience
- Knowledge of HR with emphasis on selection, hiring, disparate impact, diversity practices and Title VII
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all functions in the agency, a basic understanding of agency’s organizational structure
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of applicant tracking systems or related databases
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, reasoning and deduction skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Mitchell Communications Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify program.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.