Account Coordinator, Consumer Communications
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Mitchell Communications Group, a rapidly growing, national award-winning strategic communications firm, is seeking Account Coordinators to join our team located in Fayetteville, AR. The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team through tactical activities and managing projects through organizational processes. This position will implement a wide variety of strategic communications activities, tactics and evaluation processes. This position will also help with internal projects and communications as needed.
|Duties:||Writing and editing communications materials following AP style rules and other journalistic preferences|
- Planning, organizing, and managing resources to the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives using our agency enterprise software.
- Managing information through systematic processes, working with other members of the project and shared services teams.
- Supporting team including evaluating projects, developing and maintaining spreadsheets and calendars, scheduling, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1+ years of experience within a communications agency or in a communications role for a corporate entity. The candidate must be a flexible, highly motivated individual with strong organizational abilities. The candidate must also be willing to assist with all aspects of the company as needed.|
- Education: Minimum of a bachelorís degree, preferred areas: Public relations, journalism, communications, marketing, English or related field
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong focus upon managing details
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including knowledge of AP Style
- Experience working in a retail setting or servicing Fortune 100 clients
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong understanding of social media
- Reliable, deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and with online search engines
Mitchell Communications Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the Department of Homeland Securityís E-Verify program.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.