Account Supervisor, Corporate Communications
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Mitchell Communications Group, a rapidly growing, national award-winning strategic communications firm, is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our team located in Fayetteville, AR. This new position will be part of our Corporate Communications team which supports the agency through the candidateís ability to employ strategies that enhance our clientís reputations to realize their goals and leverage their reputational assets for business results.
The Account Supervisor is primarily responsible for managing the tactical activities of a client service team and day-to-day contact with clients and multiple assigned accounts. This position will interact with the client as needed and will develop strategic communications solutions for communications activities, tactics and evaluation processes, including community relations, client internal communications, and media relations.
This position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Client services: Counseling clients on communications strategy and tactics. Preparing communications plans and proposals. Responding to and anticipating client needs.
- Project management: Planning and organizing communications activities and programs on behalf of clients. Overseeing work flow for client projects on a daily basis. Managing and working with other members of the project team and across the agency teams.
- Community relations: Understanding and working with various target audience groups, implementing communication activities to effectively reach these groups.
- Writing: Writing and editing communications materials following AP style and other journalistic preferences, creating compelling story angles and message points. Overseeing other writers on the project team as needed.
- Special events: Planning and implementing special events.
- Other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of communications or related experience, must be flexible, highly motivated individual who has the experience and ability to provide consistent client service and team support. The candidate must be willing to assist with all aspects of the company as needed.
- Education: Minimum of a bachelorís degree, preferred areas: communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Experience with corporate communications, internal communications, media relations, event management and/or community relations is required.
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team environment
- Reliable, deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including knowledge of AP style and journalistic preferences
- Strong understanding of media and solid pitching experience a must
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledgeable about social media
Mitchell Communications Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the Department of Homeland Securityís E-Verify program.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.